I GOT IT! Our SEX, er SRX V6 AWD is here...pics
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, I GOT IT! Our SEX, er SRX V6 AWD is here...pics in Cadillac SRX Forums; What a great SUV! I can't believe how compliant the ride is yet holds the corners. Fit and finish is ...
    doncapecod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I GOT IT! Our SEX, er SRX V6 AWD is here...pics

What a great SUV! I can't believe how compliant the ride is yet holds the corners. Fit and finish is excellent and the OnStar/Nav/3 watt phone is ideal for our needs. Dealership in Naples (DEVOE Cadillac) was nicer and more complete than the last 4 Mercedes we've leased. Absolutely unbelievable car. V6 acceleration is amazing....and it takes REGULAR gas!

I'll just post a couple of pics here, but here's a link to a whole bunch (too many) pics I took 'cause I have a lot of time on my hands!

Oh, and we (er, she) named it "Moonglow" which was the name of the song from the movie Picnic that I first danced with my future wife in 1955.
    http://www.fototime.com/inv/9A0563BD5037A67

Just a few pics though

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Vesicant is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): None :(

Re: I GOT IT! Our SEX, er SRX V6 AWD is here...pics

Ill take "Misty", over that SRX.

Although my favorite model was the 1997 911 Turbo... that was incredible.

Reguardless... nice SRX, awesome color, happy trails!

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

Congrats!

I am going to investigate how much it would cost to
    have my wheels polished. I think a dark car with
    polished wheels (not chrome) is a great combination.

Osogato is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Nice pics, thanks.

compfan03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Fabulous - Makes me want my own even more. I cannot wait. I loved all your pics - especially the ones at the water fall where you showed the interior. You can see how fantastic the big sunroof and the whole interior are. Many thanks for posting and best of luck.

I agree about the 993 series Porsche Turbo JeffreyG. While my 993 wasn't a Turbo it was a 98 C4S widebody and it was my favorite as well!

beers is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Sedan (gray/black), previous 2004 CTS-V

Congrats! great pics, the moonstone looks fantastic with the neutral interior. I also went over every inch of ours and was very impressed with the fit and finish, panel alignment, etc. Very well put together. Did you get Magnetic Ride? What do you think of the Nav option?

No, I didn't get the magnetic ride. Test drove one (V8) and was too stiff for our use. I also got the V6 and 17" wheels to soften the ride 'cause we drive back and forth from MA to Florida a couple of times a year.

Re the NAV system...if you have any need for this type of option it is an absolute fantastic one. In our case I have an eyesight problem so my wife does the driving now. It's difficult for me to read maps or do mapquest, so the NAV is kind of essential for us when we go anywhere new.

Even w/o the mag system and 18" wheels, it is very stable and firm on turns and maneuvers.

Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beers
    Congrats! great pics, the moonstone looks fantastic with the neutral interior. I also went over every inch of ours and was very impressed with the fit and finish, panel alignment, etc. Very well put together. Did you get Magnetic Ride? What do you think of the Nav option?
    FYI, I just started a new thread just to discuss the Nav system...

compfan03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Well I feel like a complete fool. The picture I likes so much was one of the Cadillac stock pictures. I just couldn't get past it. I am in love with the b-i-g sunroof. I still love all your pics and especially the color combination of the car. Best of luck with it.

Didn't mean to fool anyone with that pic....just couldn't resist throwing it in! Probably should have marked it as such. I probably have broken some federal copyright laws. GREAT!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.