Srx Pricing - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Srx Pricing in Cadillac SRX Forums; Caddycruiser, I know you are rather far away. The store I work for is in Ohio. Contact Dave or Pete ...
    msheri01 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Srx Pricing

Caddycruiser,

I know you are rather far away. The store I work for is in Ohio. Contact Dave or Pete at villagesales@vossauto.net. When I left work today we still had a white diamond base(1SA) model with black interior. I know it is a fair distance, but they may be able to help you out. I do not sell, I am the warranty admin, and do vehicle inventory ordering.

caddycruiser is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's

Thanks, but I'm not really in the market for anything right now--I just wanted to see what the prices were like around here.

Then again, my mom's Avalanche will be two years old in only a few days and has 30k miles....maybe a new SRX would be a nice change!

gman89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

This dealer is asking full sticker price. Over $50K for a 2WD V6 with aftermarket wheels. And he calls it "This weeks special".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6152

compfan03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I am really puzzled here. I am not seeing very agressive pricing on the SRX. And yet, there seem to be plenty of SRX's on the dealers' lots, without many of them being on the road.

Does anyone know if there are any new incentives coming when the March 31st deadline for the Conquest rebate is reached?

DVC-Don is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 SRX V6 AWD - 2006 Hummer H3

A couple of weeks ago we did a couple thousand off the sticker plus the factory $1500 off or $3500 off. They also gave us $2000 more for our trade than the first dealer. The first dealer only offered the factory rebate. Careful of the factory website links to dealers inventory. The Caddy site said the dealer we bought from had 6 V-6's. The dealer we bought from had their own website with 12 V-6's to choose from.

snaayk is offline Cadillac Owners Member

hmm... I am now debating whether to pull back from mine; Perhaps call another dealer = although I did give a $1000 deposit to order. Should've done more home work

The sticker is $49,900 and I got it for 45,700 after rebate. it's right about invoice after the rebate. Probably should have been at invoice then the rebate.

Exactly one month from my first post and I finally took the plunge. I am now the proud owner of a V6 AWD SRX. The details on the pricing I received appears below. I think I got a pretty good (not great) deal, and attribute that to the info I gleaned from this forum. I visited three dealerships and e-mailed half a dozen more before I got what I believe to be a fair price.

MSRP $49,375
    Selling Price $45,496
    Conquest ($1,500)
    Instant Value ($500)
    Paid $43,496

For the out-the-door price I had to add sales tax (including tax on the $2,000 worth of rebates) as well as dealer charges and registration fees. Options include; Luxury Performance Package, Lumbar Support, Ultra View Sunroof, and AWD. So far I totally love this vehicle.

In doing my research I found two programs which people may qualify for and which may help in pricing and links appear below. The first is for friends and family of GM employees and the second is for GM suppliers. https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/pages/ff_login.jsp
    https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/pages/sd_login.jsp

Hope this info helps and thanks to everyone for their contributions. They really helped.

gman89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Congrats!!

Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Compfan--I'm glad your research and patience have finally paid off! Congratulations and welcome to the "family"!

Skiman is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I just picked up my SRX on 3/29. I had two incentives that were to expire on 3/31; a GMInthedriveway coupon (given to me by a GM employee friend) and the conquest rebate for owning a non GM car. Here’s how it broke down: SRX V8 MSRP standard vehicle price $46,595.00 + Luxury Performance package $4,595.00 + AWD $1,900.00 + Magnetic Ride Control $1,650.00 + destination $695.00 = $54,435.00 (window sticker). Plus tax.

I negotiated the elimination of the dealer prep fee of $589.00. The GMInthedriveway discount is the GM supplier price on the dealer’s invoice. For my vehicle optioned as listed, this was $50,506.34 + 3.70% sales tax $1,868.73 = $52,375.07 less $1,500.00 conquest cash = $50,875.07 (the “out-the-door” price I actually paid).

I did not use GM or any other financing. No trade-in.

I will have to pay an additional 0.5% county tax when I register it.

The internet invoice for my vehicle as optioned and including delivery is $49,868.63. This price does not reflect any rebates, nor does it include local and national advertising costs.

It will be interesting to see what, if any, new incentives or rebates GM comes up with.

rchflyer is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I did the same thing Skiman, got mine on the 26th, prior to GM changing programs. Mine worked out like this:
    V8 AWD, White Diamond, 3rd seat, Bose & XM.
    $52610 MSRP.
    $49855 agreed upon price (Invoice w/advertising + $500)
    $4950 in total rebates (2000 V8, 1500 conquest, 700 clr 750 bonus ncl)
    $44905 plus Taxes (3%) and dealer fees.

We also got the rate lowered on the money end to put us on the road for under $550 month, with zero money out of pocket. It was the best I could find in the area, but you always wonder are the new programs better.

What is clr and bonus ncl?

rchflyer is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Quote Originally Posted by compfan03
    What is clr and bonus ncl?
    It's what they wrote on the paperwork, it might carry a different name/letters but it is/was the Sign and Drive Acquisition Fee ($700) and National Capitol Area Special Program ($750).

Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I assume the $2,000 bonus on the V8 is for clearing out the older production models they've been having a hard time selling?

snaayk is offline Cadillac Owners Member

One of the dealers I spoke with before giving my deposit called me, so I mentioned I had dropped a deposit and he offered me the same car, with these diffs:
    • No 3rd Row
    • V8 (yes, V8!!)
    For $46,000, which is basically the same price of the V6 that I have now without the bench.

I wanted the 18" rims and also realized, that with a stroller the 3rd row becomes useless since the stroller won't fit with the 3rd up. Now I have my current dealer scrambling. :coolgleam Makes me happy.

Let's see what happends...

<edit>forgot the price</edit>

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.