Srx Pricing - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Srx Pricing in Cadillac SRX Forums; Originally Posted by gman89 Including incentives, I got mine for about $2700 less than invoice. Originally Posted by hog4oc $5500 ...
    Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Srx Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by gman89
    Including incentives, I got mine for about $2700 less than invoice.
    Quote Originally Posted by hog4oc
    $5500 below invoice.
    Are you two including GM credit card dollars or other special bonuses? To make sure that we are comparing apples to apples for the benefit of new forum visitors, I think we should only provide our final dealer vehicle pricing with only publicly available incentives. So no GM credit card bonuses, no GM supplier bonuses, no tax, no tags, etc.--these are all customer and locale-specific information.

Quote Originally Posted by b4z
    Terpnut,

Is Moore Cadillac next door to the tall Sheraton Hotel?
    I wasn't really paying much attention to the area, so unfortunately I don't recall. They are right on Rt 7 near the Dulles Access Road not too far from Wolf Trap and Tyson's Corner.

compfan03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I agree on stating price-below-invoice based only on incentives available to all.

However, assuming that is so, my dealer didn't come anywhere near $2,700 or $5,500 below invoice. Best was about $900 on a 6 AWD with Luxury Performance Package (basically a Navagation system). The lesser Luxury Package car had only a $500 below invoice. Both prices reflect $1500 discount. I am definately at the wrong dealer.

Any word on new incentives?

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

I still say Cadillac is giving the dealers incentives we don't know about.

b4z

Terpnut

Quote Originally Posted by Terpnut
    I wasn't really paying much attention to the area, so unfortunately I don't recall. They are right on Rt 7 near the Dulles Access Road not too far from Wolf Trap and Tyson's Corner.

Dude, it is a small world.
    Rt 7 is Leesburg Pike.
    I was at a Packard Convention July 4, 2002
    and walked from the hotel over to Moore Cadillac.
    They only had 1 CTS at the time.
    The orange color with a 5 speed.

Hard to believe they have room for 30 SRX's on their
    lot. They must have a holding yard somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by compfan03
    I agree on stating price-below-invoice based only on incentives available to all.

However, assuming that is so, my dealer didn't come anywhere near $2,700 or $5,500 below invoice. Best was about $900 on a 6 AWD with Luxury Performance Package (basically a Navagation system). The lesser Luxury Package car had only a $500 below invoice. Both prices reflect $1500 discount. I am definately at the wrong dealer.

Any word on new incentives?
    I wouldn't count on anyone from this forum to necessarily hear first so I would check the following daily.
    National Incentives from GM:
    http://www.gm.com/automotive/vehicle...ers/index.html

Regional Incentives from GM:
    http://www.gm.com/automotive/vehicle...sumer_IOU.html

Rebates and Incentives by Autobytel:
    http://www.autobytel.com/content/res...e_vch=Cadillac

Interestingly, the $1,500 conquest money does not show up on any of these Cadillac or Edmunds sites.

gman89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I included the $750 GM card bonus (but not my earned $) in the $2700 below invoice figure. Back it out and it was $1950 below invoice. This includes $1500 conquest and $850 DPA (Down Payment Assistance) for Smart Buy.

The sticker was $44010. I am in Connecticut near Danbury.

globie is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hello everyone - I've been reading your posts for a short while now, thanks for the info. I'm about to purchase a V6 with AWD, 3rd row seats and Ultraview. Sticker is 46780, I'm paying (leasing) 39800. What do you think? What do you guys think of the Moonstone color? I can't wait to get ahold of this car, although I never I'd be buying a Cadillac before I received my AARP card.

Globie - I am amazed. I have got to go to a dealer in a different area. I am looking for an outright purchase - not sure but will that be different than your leasing deal? Do you own the car at the end of your lease, or is that an additional payment. By the way I love the moonstone color.

Quote Originally Posted by compfan03
    Globie - I am amazed. I have got to go to a dealer in a different area. I am looking for an outright purchase - not sure but will that be different than your leasing deal? Do you own the car at the end of your lease, or is that an additional payment. By the way I love the moonstone color.
    Hey Compfan - No, I don't own anything at the end. Then again, I'm only paying for 50% of the car while I possess it. There is a $750 "lease" rebate that you wouldn't get if you purchase, but other than that, it would be the same. I wouldn't say that it was the smartest dealership - when I walked in and told them I wanted to see the moonstone color, several people there told me there was no such color.

b4z

Moonstone is by far my favorite color. It has a good ammount of metallics in it so when it is clean it pops. Wonder what it would look like with some sealer/glaze applied.

Mine is black with the grey interior.

I can't believe how many people stare at this car. People drive alongside and pace me. It is kind of dangerous.
    One guy's jaw actually dropped and his head spun around when i passed him.

Quote Originally Posted by b4z
    Moonstone is by far my favorite color. It has a good ammount of metallics in it so when it is clean it pops. Wonder what it would look like with some sealer/glaze applied.

Mine is black with the grey interior.

I can't believe how many people stare at this car. People drive alongside and pace me. It is kind of dangerous.
    One guy's jaw actually dropped and his head spun around when i passed him.
    Just finished signing the paperwork...ended up adding the RES. The only one that they had configured that exact way was Black/Black interior. Got a great deal, so I took it. Black was my wifes original color anyways...I can't wait to pick it up! I founds out that part of the discounts that I received were from the dealership using 2 sales tax credits...

b4z

Congratulations!
    You couldn't wait.

Took mine by a friend's house yesterday and she said, "you just had to have it." And i said, "you are correct."

I have already put 230 miles on it in 2 full days of ownership.

An end of a very frustrating weekend - Drove over an hour to a larger big-city dealer, thinking there might be a decent price there. They even had a vehicle I would have bought on the spot. After an hour of driving and a half hour of waiting for the only visible salesman, price was exactly the same as local dealer - about $500 over invoice. When I explained that it was the same price as the local dealer and was there anything he could do to make it advantageous for me to make the purchase so far from home, his answer was that I had just wasted his time. Unbelievable. I knew more about the pricing and options than he did - he started to figure the old $11k luxury package.

I am about to take the advice offered above and go the internet route - seeing if I can get a better offer.

A question for the lucky new owners - Did you visit many dealers or did you hit on the first try?

Gman - I am about an hour from Danbury. Did you purchase from Danbury Chevrolet Cadillac? Would you feel comfortable giving me your salesmans' name - either here or in a private message on this forum or via e-mail. I would grab your deal in a minute.

To all those who just bought the SRX - all the best of luck with it. I really appreciate the advice imparted here and hope to be a happy owner soon.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.