Incentives/Rebates? - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Incentives/Rebates? in Cadillac SRX / XT5 Forums; Originally Posted by glen My drove the SRX today and loved it. I'm going in to order tomorrow. I'm getting ...
    glen is offline Cadillac Owners Member

WinkRe: Incentives/Rebates?

Quote Originally Posted by glen
    My drove the SRX today and loved it. I'm going in to order tomorrow. I'm getting the car at invoice price minus the Conquest $1500 rebate. I checked around the area and even dealers with a substantial inventory would not come this low.
    :coolgleam Me again. I went ahead with the SRX. My wife and I both love it. While I was on my first business trip with it I found myself with two guys who had recently purchased similar cars for general family use .. one the XC90.. one the SRX.. both with 3rd seat for bus-like use... each was totally happy with their choice. As for me.. I think I made the right choice. The SRX is more fun to drive , can be had for less money, and has a smoother ride. See my comment elsewhere in this thread regarding pricing and rebate.. then let's get this discussion to a better thread.

Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Incentives/Rebates?

Quote Originally Posted by chris_v
    I just purchased my first new Cadillac CTS and I was wondering what everyone here thinks of the price I paid. It's a 2004 Luxury Sport, LOADED, Bose system, NAV system, aftermarket 18" rims w/zrated tires, spoiler. The original msrp was like 43,045 before the rims/tires and spoiler. I used GM BuyPower and got a price of 40,340 then the conquest for -1500, and I had one 500 sign and drive certificate for a total of 38,340. After cost of addons and ttl total of 43020.
    Chris--Given that this is an SRX forum, most of us wouldn't have a clue as to the best price on a CTS. :rolleyes2

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers

Re: Incentives/Rebates?

Chris V's post has been moved to the proper place

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ad.php?t=10238

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.