Incentives/Rebates? - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Incentives/Rebates? in Cadillac SRX Forums; Originally Posted by b4z Sounds like you got a lot of car for the money. I didn't know about the ...
    vdo
    vdo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 SRX

Re: Incentives/Rebates?

Quote Originally Posted by b4z
    Sounds like you got a lot of car for the money.
    I didn't know about the $250 bonus for buying before 3/1.
    is that a cadillac deal?

How old are you if you don't mind my asking?
    I am 41 and can't believe i am going to buy a Cadillac.
    The $250 is just an additional incentive to get buyers to buy now since GM sales are a little sluggish at the beginning of the year. More info can be found at
    http://gmsupplierdiscount.com/index.jsp

I'm 30, and have been strictly an import buyer until now. Every time I tell somebody what I bought, they're like "You bought a what??!!"

Terpnut is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Vdo--This $250 discount is only for employees of GM suppliers, right?

vdo
    vdo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by Terpnut
    Vdo--This $250 discount is only for employees of GM suppliers, right?
    Yes, but there are a lot of companies that qualify as GM suppliers. I work primarily for a cell phone manufacturer and got the discount. Check with your company to see if they qualify.

Talking Re: Incentives/Rebates?

Well just got mine yesterday and thought I'd share my experience too:

SRX V6, platinum/ebony, luxury performance package (nav, HIDs, etc.), AWD, rear DVD entertainment, third row seat, power lumbar, 6008 GVWR.

$49,775 MSRP

$45,994 Vehicle Price
    -$1,500 Conquest Cash
    -$ 500 Instant Value Certificate
    -----------------------
    $43,994 before MD tax, tags and fees

$46,635.13 Out-the-door

gman89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I am picking up my new SRX tomorrow. It's a V6 AWD. Sticker is $44010.

Selling price is: $41260
    -850 Down Payment Assistance on Smart buy
    -1500 Conquest cash for owning a non GM vehicle
    -410 GM Credit card points
    -750 GM Credit card BONUS points
    NET Price $37750

Carsdirect is selling for full sticker.

Osogato is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Gman 89

What are the 750 bonus points and how did you get them? You can use them in addition to the $1000 SRX allotment for the credit card?

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

Still trying to buy a base V6 SRX.
    The black car i wanted to buy was sold Wednesday afternoon.
    I completed the sale of my Lexus LS400 last night, but the guy who was going to buy my Impala backed out because his wife wants a new car.

So the dealership wants to add $40 a month to the payment to
    trade the Impala in. Not doing that. will continue to advertise the
    Impala and hope that the sign and drive program will continue and that
    the incentives will continue after 2/29.

compfan03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Are there any new incentives/rebates, now that we are in March?

b4z

Newsflash!
    The $500 Instant Value Certificate program has been continued until March 19th.
    They used 2 certificates on my SRX.

glen is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Re: Incentives/Rebates?

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've never been a cadillac owner and am kind of excited about it. I have been shopping for a crossover SUV for general family use. I wanted the Volvo XC90. My wife wanted the Lexus RX330. I thought we were at an impasse until I stumbled on the Cadillac SRX. I looked it over, drove it, and really fell for it. I'm looking at the following -- V6, 1SB luxory pack, AWD, and CF5 basic single sunroof. I am not interested in third row seating.

I would appreciate any comments about my selection of the SRX over the Volvo and Lexus.

I would like some help in figuring out what my bottom line purchase price should be walking out of a Philadelphia suburban showroom. It's hard for me to sort out the details of all of the discussion in this thread. Does anyone have any comments?

Should I also post in another thread for non-pricing information?

Thanks to anyome who can give me some pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by glen
    Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've never been a cadillac owner and am kind of excited about it. I have been shopping for a crossover SUV for general family use. I wanted the Volvo XC90. My wife wanted the Lexus RX330. I thought we were at an impasse until I stumbled on the Cadillac SRX. I looked it over, drove it, and really fell for it. I'm looking at the following -- V6, 1SB luxory pack, AWD, and CF5 basic single sunroof. I am not interested in third row seating.

I would appreciate any comments about my selection of the SRX over the Volvo and Lexus.

I would like some help in figuring out what my bottom line purchase price should be walking out of a Philadelphia suburban showroom. It's hard for me to sort out the details of all of the discussion in this thread. Does anyone have any comments?

Should I also post in another thread for non-pricing information?

Thanks to anyome who can give me some pointers.
    Yes, I would start a new thread for comparison comments with other vehicles, and keep this thread for pricing and incentives only. Just my $.02.

compfan03 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Glen
    I am in the same boat as you. My husband really liked the Volvo - especially the safety features. I didn't like the climb up to get into it, although I found the interior very luxurious. The big selling point for me is the huge sunroof on the SRX. Nothing (that I have seen) comes close to it. I haven't really looked at the Lexus, but I don't think the sunroof is as big - is it.

As far as pricing goes I am in a quandry too. I am interested in 6 AWD with Sunroof and DVD Navigation System. That means the more expensive luxury package. MSRP is 49,375 and the best price I can get for the car out-the-door without sales tax is $44,350. Based on some of the posts I have read here, that seems to be high, but I am at a loss as how to improve the price.

Now I a weighing making the purchase in March with the $1,500 conquest rebate that is up March 31 or waiting to see if something better comes along. I just saw that Lincoln is offering $3,000 on the Aviator, so maybe Cadillac will become more competitive. In a way the Volvo is a little more attractive, because the price of the car is the price of the car. This is not an easy process (at least for me).

b4z

Compfan,

have you asked your dealer how many Instant Value Certificates he is willing to apply to your purchase?

I got 2, for a toatal of $1,000 off the price.

Quote Originally Posted by compfan03
    Glen
    I am in the same boat as you. My husband really liked the Volvo - especially the safety features. I didn't like the climb up to get into it, although I found the interior very luxurious. The big selling point for me is the huge sunroof on the SRX. Nothing (that I have seen) comes close to it. I haven't really looked at the Lexus, but I don't think the sunroof is as big - is it.

As far as pricing goes I am in a quandry too. I am interested in 6 AWD with Sunroof and DVD Navigation System. That means the more expensive luxury package. MSRP is 49,375 and the best price I can get for the car out-the-door without sales tax is $44,350. Based on some of the posts I have read here, that seems to be high, but I am at a loss as how to improve the price.

Now I a weighing making the purchase in March with the $1,500 conquest rebate that is up March 31 or waiting to see if something better comes along. I just saw that Lincoln is offering $3,000 on the Aviator, so maybe Cadillac will become more competitive. In a way the Volvo is a little more attractive, because the price of the car is the price of the car. This is not an easy process (at least for me).
    My drove the SRX today and loved it. I'm going in to order tomorrow. I'm getting the car at invoice price minus the Conquest $1500 rebate. I checked around the area and even dealers with a substantial inventory would not come this low.

Talking Re: Incentives/Rebates?

2004 SRX-V6, luxury package, AWD, ultraview, power adjustable lumbar, molded splash guards

Lease 4yr 3.99%, invoice price, plus Conquest rebate and leasing incentive rebate, 1st month payment waived... terrific dealer

I comparison shopped at a number of dealers with large inventories of what I wanted and couldn't get a deal as good as I did from my dealer who had no inventory... go figure!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.