Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, source for MRC shocks in Cadillac SRX Forums; My 2004 SRX needs new magnetic ride control shocks, both front and rear. Has anyone had experience with any of ...
- 08-23-14 01:36 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Feb 2007
source for MRC shocks
My 2004 SRX needs new magnetic ride control shocks, both front and rear. Has anyone had experience with any of the online discount sellers?
- 08-25-14 09:36 AM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): SRX
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Southeastern Massachusetts
Re: source for MRC shocks
Found my AC Delco replacements on Amazon. Rockauto is another good source. Around $400 each a good price.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE