MRC - no added blue book value?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, MRC - no added blue book value? in Cadillac SRX Forums; So, just messing around looking at SRX values on KBB.com - it seems that Magnetic Ride Control adds no value ...
    CoolATIGuy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Cadillac SRX V8 Northstar AWD w/ 18" wheels

Question MRC - no added blue book value?

So, just messing around looking at SRX values on KBB.com - it seems that Magnetic Ride Control adds no value to the used car price, with or without MRC is the same? Does that sound right?

Also interestingly, the 3rd row seating on a 2006 is one of the most expensive upgrades, adding ~$1,000 to the blue book used value. Way more than the V6 to V8 upgrade, 2WD to AWD, Towing Package, Premium Wheels, etc. fwiw

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

weccjc67 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2007 SRX AWD V8

Re: MRC - no added blue book value?

Funny that was a conversation at Thanksgiving Dinner, everyone was talking about 3rd row seats in a vehicle and how many can fit. I guess the more the merrier for now, soon everyone will be interested in something else besides 3rd row seating.

JayTF1 is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE
    I insisted on buying a model with third row. We've honestly only used it a handful of times.

We welcomed our third child last week, and I have them sitting three abreast in the middle row. There area many vehicles that do the third row much better than our srx's.

I see us using it more when the kids are grown a bit and we don't need to wrestle with the car seats.

Professor Wizard is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 SRX-4 Sport / TriCoatWhite

Re: MRC - no added blue book value?

I've used mine only a couple of times now..

the 3rd row is nearly useless for anyone taller then 4 foot.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.