Pulled the trigger... 1st time Cadillac owner..YAHOO
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Pulled the trigger... 1st time Cadillac owner..YAHOO in Cadillac SRX Forums; Well took my srx to the inspection dealer today before I bought.. I told them to go over everything with ...
    sonnyj is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 srx

Pulled the trigger... 1st time Cadillac owner..YAHOO

Well took my srx to the inspection dealer today before I bought.. I told them to go over everything with a fine tooth comb.. Well they came up with front roters and pads.. So the dealer is putting them on tonight and pick her up tomorrow..Thank everyone for there help with this purchase. ( made them look for any rust especially in the spare tire compartment ) I wish I could have brought her home tonight..boo hoo.. I am being very selfish my car only had 6 more payments and wasn't a bad car.. I should have never sat in this car..lol My husband was good and said whatever I want baby.. Well you can't take it with you.. I am sooooooo excited .. come on 4:30 tomorrow..

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Pray it's a N* and not the 3.6

dredd2099 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 srx

Re: Pulled the trigger... 1st time Cadillac owner..YAHOO

well that was quick
    welcome to the site and congrats on 'new' car

Sheepish is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadCadSTS View Post
    Pray it's a N* and not the 3.6
    Yea, give us all the stats when you get your new baby home!

sonnyj is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 srx

Hi all!! Yes she is a N*8.. Love Her!!! drives like a dream.. My 5yo was like Wow .. put a dvd in the player in the back and was cool had two sets of wireless headphones. that was neat..she is diamond pear white and I love the huge moon roof. I love this site my husband is my mechanic so it will be so nice to hae this forum if he runs into issues fixing anything. I will keep you posted but my fingers are crossed that I have no issues. seems to be a one owner car prior to me they had a work log and was well cared for. I did call a caddy dealer and gave the vin and all recalls ect were up to date. So thanks again everyone for helping me make my decision.. You have to remember I was driving a 2004 saturn vue prior to this so I am like Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo!!

Cadillac Cust Svc is online now Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyj View Post
    Hi all!! Yes she is a N*8.. Love Her!!! drives like a dream.. My 5yo was like Wow .. put a dvd in the player in the back and was cool had two sets of wireless headphones. that was neat..she is diamond pear white and I love the huge moon roof. I love this site my husband is my mechanic so it will be so nice to hae this forum if he runs into issues fixing anything. I will keep you posted but my fingers are crossed that I have no issues. seems to be a one owner car prior to me they had a work log and was well cared for. I did call a caddy dealer and gave the vin and all recalls ect were up to date. So thanks again everyone for helping me make my decision.. You have to remember I was driving a 2004 saturn vue prior to this so I am like Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo!!
    Hello sonnyj,

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your recent purchase of an SRX. I hope you are enjoying your Cadillac so far, and it seems like it This forum is a great way to stay connected with other Cadillac owners and learn great information. Gregory W. and myself monitor the Cadillac forums, and I am sure you will see our names pop up every once in a while. We are here to assist with concerns and questions and are able to be reached via private message. Don't hesitate to contact us. We also have an Email address which we can be contacted by at socialmedia@gm.com.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Care

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.