Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, noise from fuel tank in Cadillac SRX Forums; I usually run STP through the tank and through the induction system once every few months...
- 08-17-13 10:47 PM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
I usually run STP through the tank and through the induction system once every few months
- 08-21-13 04:04 PM #17
After replacing the fuel filter it has gotten better, still a slight flat spot at light throttle, but I'm hoping it will go away after a bit of TLC.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Mechanix Wear Original - Original Covert Glove
Original Covert Glove - Original Series Glove X Large Covert/All Black
- PowerTorque Tools - Socket Set
Socket Set - 8 Piece; 1/2" Drive; Metric; DeepMore on PowerTorque Tools - Socket Set
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Snowbrush
Snowbrush - Telescopic Snowbrush With Ice Chisel(R) Scraper; 42 Inch Length