- 08-12-13 08:00 PM #16Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2009 SRX AWD 3.6L
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Re: Could be the end of the line.
It really is sad about these cars, as they are really nice. It would seem that they were designed and built prior to GM knowing how to build quality vehicles. An 05 with 135k is still a fairly "new" vehicle. I am sure that GM is glad that within a few more years most of these "mistakes" will be off the road and will stop giving Cadillac a bad name.
- 08-12-13 08:50 PM #17Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
I agree I love the look of these trucks they are different and love the body lines and fabulous interior. Seems just before and after the bailout the quality has gone down. Nothing like their old schools miss those things.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch