Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Finished my Mods and Maintence :) a few pic's to share..

5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  nhramike57 
#1 · (Edited)
I Bought this Diamond Pearl White 07 locally here a few weeks ago with the intent of driving it South to Phoenix this fall to my Winter home and registering it in Arizona. It's got 78,000 miles and the usual issues that come with that. I changed out the front Bearing Hubs to a set of Timken replacements , Replaced the Swaybar links with a set of servicable Moog's with grease zerts. Flushed out the front and rear diff's and transfer case with fresh synthetic fluids. Bought a set of chrome OEM 18" Luxury Sport wheels and mounted a fresh set of Michelin's on them. New Rotors and Ceramic pads all the way around . Just Came back from a test drive on the highway and NO more Bearing Hub Whine..NO more Front Suspension Clunking noise..Drove like a dream! I replaced all my Crest's & Emblems with the 24k Gold ones including the wheel center caps and put in a new RI Industries Chrome OEM Style Grille. Here's A few Pic's to share..

See less See more
#10 ·
Nice looking rides, enjoy then,.
Does the srx has the "magnetic ride" & is a srx4?.
P.S. the on how to get the grille, is the best looking one if seen!.

----------

On the doors, before the GM emblem on the fender what type is emblem is? Just noticed it.
Could you post a pic of the rear with quarter views, thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.