gm dealer doesnt honor other gm dealer repairs under warranty
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, gm dealer doesnt honor other gm dealer repairs under warranty in Cadillac SRX Forums; This is interesting had my radio replaced last month by Cadillac in temple Texas and they didn't program the steering ...
    repnatl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

gm dealer doesnt honor other gm dealer repairs under warranty

This is interesting had my radio replaced last month by Cadillac in temple Texas and they didn't program the steering wheel controls and still doesn't play CDs and every other dealer closer said we can't do it for free cause our techs gotta get paid. Interesting how these gm dealers don't honor the service as it was at a certified dealer. So guess I have to make the 90 mile round trip. The Chevy dealer said we don't work on Cadillac this is also interesting as they use to do all my work.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4

Re: gm dealer doesnt honor other gm dealer repairs under warranty

Thats correct

Why would they fix another mistake that the other dealer made. They have no obligations to fix other dealers failures only the cars.

optional is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 09 SRX4 and 08 CTS4

Re: gm dealer doesnt honor other gm dealer repairs under warranty

Yes that sucks. Having worked at a dealership for years, I can tell you that when one dealership does work under warranty and there is a problem soon after, it has to go back to the original dealer as the second dealer wont get paid to fix it from warranty. Unless....... You call GM customer service and explain that you live far and will cost you to travel back their etc........ They will allow the dealer closer to you to fix it under warranty. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Customer is always right. Kinda why I don't work there any longer lol.

repnatl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Lol true I'll keep my gas receipt and take that off whatever extra charge they usually throw on. I don't pay anything extra at Chevy but at Cadillac their labor rates are higher oh joy.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.