Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, VIN number needed (Cadillac SRX 2005 or 2006 V8) in Cadillac SRX Forums; I need to replace my Transmission cooler lines to a new one with the 90 degree angle which remove the ...
- 07-02-13 03:23 AM #1
VIN number needed (Cadillac SRX 2005 or 2006 V8)
I need to replace my Transmission cooler lines to a new one with the 90 degree angle which remove the thermal bypass. I need a VIN number of a 2006 or 2008 V8 in order to get GMpartsdirect to send me the parts. If anyone can let me borrow their VIN number or a least supply me the correct part number for the cadillac srx upper & lower hose (transmission cooler) with the 90 degree end.
I'm getting desperate I'm loosing 2% transmission oil life per day and its not even the peak of summer here in Doha (I'm Driving 120km/day).
- 07-02-13 05:31 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2006 SRX V8 Black/Black
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Houston, Tx
- 07-02-13 12:04 PM #3Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
Re: VIN number needed (Cadillac SRX 2005 or 2006 V8)
If you can't find one look on ebay.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Universal Seat Cover
Universal Seat Cover - Universal
- Lucas Oil Products - Oil Stabilizer
Oil Stabilizer - Heavy Duty; 32 Oz.
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Small/Medium