tpms tire pressure sensors
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, tpms tire pressure sensors in Cadillac SRX Forums; hello all i have a 2008 srx 20" rims 1st thing in the morning the tire pressures shows 30 lbs ...
    gmaltese is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 srx

tpms tire pressure sensors

hello all
    i have a 2008 srx 20" rims 1st thing in the morning the tire pressures shows 30 lbs in each tire. after about a few miles the right rear will show 1 lb and the message will show ck right rear. after a few more miles the front left will show 1 lb and another message ck front left, those are the only two ties that do that. to me it sounds like the tpms batterys are going weak. how long do these batterys last? thanks glenn

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

sgilbert is online now Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ('04 SRX N* AWD) '11 Lincoln MKT AWD

Re: tpms tire pressure sensors

4-5 years. (some more, many less) It's likely time to replace them.

Stillrollin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2008 SRX AWD V-6

I installed four after market sensors in my 20" wheels in august of '11 and just finished replace the last of
    the four which all failed over that time period. Not sure if this can be attributed to quality or if that is just the way it goes.

PJ1520 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 SRX4 N*, 2004 Infinity G35 Coupe

My 2007 SRX with an in-service date of June 2007 is still on the originals. But I think sgilbert is right about expecting 4-5 years and being on borrowed time after that based on reading I have done. My 2004 Infinity G35 purchased August 2003 is still running originals on 3 of the 4 wheels. BTW.....the Infinity factory replacement sensor cost me $150.......for one stinking sensor!!!!!

PJ

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.