Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, can't remove the ignition switch in Cadillac SRX Forums; I'm trying to separate the column cover to replace the directional lever.I got the top half off but can't get ...
- 05-27-13 07:00 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2007 srx 1977 coupe deville
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
can't remove the ignition switch
I'm trying to separate the column cover to replace the directional lever.I got the top half off but can't get the ignition switch out.I put a small awl into the small hole under the switch but to no avail.What am I doing wrong?Please help!
- 05-27-13 07:06 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
Re: can't remove the ignition switch
glake89 already replied to your other post with the answer, check your other thread.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 9 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set