06 v6 repair list for dealer on Monday :( - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, 06 v6 repair list for dealer on Monday :( in Cadillac SRX Forums; So the update is after 2 weeks at the dealer all the warranty covered was the radio and AC tensioner. ...
    repnatl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    So the update is after 2 weeks at the dealer all the warranty covered was the radio and AC tensioner. The dealership never test drive the truck after i made them ride with me to hear the control arms. Total incompetence on thwir part. So I'm picking it up with very few issues fixed and I'm selling this truck in the very near future. I actually no longer plan on driving it after I get it home its too much of a risk for another major failure that more than likely I would have to come out of pocket to fix. I have 13k miles left on this useless warranty and don't want to risk it.

repnatl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Even better news the noise from the power steering pump is back. I told them when I took it in that was the problem and the control arms got even worse. Going to try a different gm dealer since the other 2 didn't know what they were doing. After this last gm dealerbin the area I'm going to other repair shops outside of the dealer.

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Re: 06 v6 repair list for dealer on Monday :(

Quote Originally Posted by repnatl View Post
    Even better news the noise from the power steering pump is back. I told them when I took it in that was the problem and the control arms got even worse. Going to try a different gm dealer since the other 2 didn't know what they were doing. After this last gm dealerbin the area I'm going to other repair shops outside of the dealer.
    Hello repnatl,

I apologize for these issues you are experiencing. I know I reached out to you on the forum thread before with your concerns. If there is anything you would like to discuss, please let me know and we can continue our interactions via private message.

Regards,

Laura M.
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.