Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, unsteady voltage readings in Cadillac SRX Forums; Wow. Unusual solution. Belt was slipping? I would think that it would make a lot of squeal noise in the ...
- 05-18-13 12:12 PM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Deville
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Wow. Unusual solution. Belt was slipping?
I would think that it would make a lot of squeal noise in the morning if it was slipping.
Maybe a loose ground got tightened during the service.
- 05-18-13 12:20 PM #17orandaberg Guest
Gremlins. You do have a point this car has/had corrosion problems.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel 9-1-1 - Diesel Fuel Winter Additive
Diesel Fuel Winter Additive - Winter Rescue Formula; De-Ices Frozen Fuel Filters; Reliquifies Gelled Fuel; Prevents Fuel Filter Icing; Treats 30 to 75 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H7 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Auto Emergency Shovel
Auto Emergency Shovel -