Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, unsteady voltage readings in Cadillac SRX Forums; Wow. Unusual solution. Belt was slipping? I would think that it would make a lot of squeal noise in the ...
- 05-18-13 11:12 AM #16Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Deville
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Wow. Unusual solution. Belt was slipping?
I would think that it would make a lot of squeal noise in the morning if it was slipping.
Maybe a loose ground got tightened during the service.
- 05-18-13 11:20 AM #17orandaberg Guest
Gremlins. You do have a point this car has/had corrosion problems.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 90 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm