key fob settings
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, key fob settings in Cadillac SRX Forums; Hi Is there not a place on the DIC to proram the key fob for unlocking driver or all doors ...
    orandaberg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

key fob settings

Hi
    Is there not a place on the DIC to proram the key fob for unlocking driver or all doors open with one press. I was sure I saw it. My DIC now shows only lights/horn or no change with remote lock unlock configuration.
    Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

n7don_srx is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac '07 SRX-V6 RWD, '03 Envoy, '95 S10 pu

Re: key fob settings

I don't believe it's an option now. The last vehicle I've owned that had the ability to program the all doors unlock was a 98 Pontiac van.

Hi
    I know I saw it it gives a choice 1 press driver only 2 press all doors or 1 press all doors. Just wondering if it got deleted in the DIC, when I did the reset.

glake89 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 srx awd v6, 07 Solstice GXP

You might be thinking of the "door unlock" features on 'key out'.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

This site is too much fun to not be a supporter
    Been fixin' cars for 71 years
    Some of what I know comes from experience, some from reading or listening,-most of it, I just make up

Key out config on DIC? will look on the DIC again, but if its not there? Maybe reset to factory settings will let it come up?

repnatl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    The cts has the option from what I've read but on ours you are stuck with the dealer doing the programming. Unless you are talking about for features those are in the dic.

Hi
    Unless it was the tequila (not driving) I could swear I saw this function on the DIC. I thought it was in the remote lock/unlock config part of the DIC. Will check today,

Hello
    There is a section on the DIC that says learn remote key. Is this where it learns the remote fob? Pressing it says learning active, but like the TPS is there a sequence to make it learn the fob to the DIC? Maybe thats why I saw it before?

Bump

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.