Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, SIR-GM2 kit in Cadillac SRX Forums; I have two SIR-GM1 kits, and am looking for a SIR-GM2 to replace the XM in my 2009. Anyone have ...
- 03-20-13 09:28 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2004 SRX N* AWD, 2009 SRX N* AWD, 1986 Buick Grand National
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I have two SIR-GM1 kits, and am looking for a SIR-GM2 to replace the XM in my 2009. Anyone have any idea where to get one?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 100 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- Performance Tool - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece
- Mechanix Wear - Original Insulated Glove
Original Insulated Glove - Original Insulated X-Large