Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, SIR-GM2 kit in Cadillac SRX Forums; I have two SIR-GM1 kits, and am looking for a SIR-GM2 to replace the XM in my 2009. Anyone have ...
- 03-20-13 08:28 PM #1Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2004 SRX N* AWD, 2009 SRX N* AWD, 1986 Buick Grand National
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
I have two SIR-GM1 kits, and am looking for a SIR-GM2 to replace the XM in my 2009. Anyone have any idea where to get one?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm