Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, power steering pump issues in Cadillac SRX Forums; That clamp to the reservoir for that return hose might be worn check for cracks also at the end the ...
- 06-21-13 11:15 AM #16Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
That clamp to the reservoir for that return hose might be worn check for cracks also at the end the hoses do wear down over time. Both of my rubber lines were cracked and slightly leaking at purchase replaced hose and clamps no further issue. You don't see a cracked reservoir all too often although it does happen.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE