Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Recent Mods

25K views 100 replies 21 participants last post by  Q-Ball 
G
#1 · (Edited)

KENWOOD 9260BT

See less See more
#67 ·
I really like the fact you guys share this stuff. I only can dream about this stuff while I struggle to keep my SRX clean and waxed. Grandchildren, dogs, and smashed bugs this time of year do a number on the vehicle. I am constantly working on just the essentials. PJ

#68 ·
I have two companies to run, two kids to father, a race car and kart to repair and decided to install hardwood on two levels of my house. I wish I had time, if I did headers and a supercharger would be on my SRX right now, headers will get done this year but not sure on the blower.

#70 ·
I'm looking to have a system similar to yours (kenwood) installed on my 09 but I'm being told that it would need interface modules etc.. to make this work ($800 just for the install in canada). I currently have a non nav with bose 8 speaker system. Did you require anything special when doing this and did you lose any factory functions (steering wheel volume controls)??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.