2006 Cadillac SRX - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, 2006 Cadillac SRX in Cadillac SRX Forums; Congrats, Bill! I am thoroughly impressed. What company sold the extended warranty on your SRX? Have a great weekend....
    Bobanna is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 srx V-6, 2002 ESC convertible

Re: 2006 Cadillac SRX

Congrats, Bill! I am thoroughly impressed. What company sold the extended warranty on your SRX? Have a great weekend.

Pinhauler is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 v6 SRX

Another Question ? How many miles were on your SRX.

08SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2008 SRX Sport Pkg

Attention: Cadillac Customer Service Reps!

This is a good success story - a feather in Cadillac/GM's cap!

Professor Wizard is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 SRX-4 Sport / TriCoatWhite

The Honda dealership should thank you :: That only cost them $100... they could not fix it themselves for less.

I have a feeling though - it would cost you more then $100 to get the $100 out of them.

But there is no harm in trying.

good luck to you!

----------

The Honda dealership should thank you :: That only cost them $100... they could not fix it themselves for less.

I have a feeling though - it would cost you more then $100 to get the $100 out of them.

But there is no harm in trying.

good luck to you!

Cadillac Cust Svc is offline Cadillac Customer Service
    Automobile(s): All Cadillac vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by BillDubz View Post
    UPDATE!!
    Just got my 06 SRX back from Dick Shirley Cadillac, they did a great job my extended warranty picked up everything down to the oil change I payed 2300 for this warranty and it already paid for its self and I still have it for 3 more years!! Dick Shirley replaced both secondary timing chains and primary chain, replaced primary tensioner due to shoe wear reassembled using required gaskets and fluids changed oil mobile 1 and test run! 300$ worth of parts 1600 worth of labor WOW my deducible 100$ I can say I'm not happy with Crown Honda of Greensboro and I will be getting in contact with them but my car drives soooo nice I don't feel it shift one bit and the gas peddle feels tight like I have loads of power! It's been quite the last two weeks but feels like I'm driving a brand new SRX and I love it thanks again folks for the comments and concerns! Love this site great people on here!
    So happy you had a great experience at Dick Shirley, BillDubz! I'm glad your Caddy is running smoothly again, and very glad this great forum could help.

Thanks for sharing!

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.