Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2006 Cadillac SRX

Bobanna is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 srx V-6, 2002 ESC convertible

Re: 2006 Cadillac SRX

Congrats, Bill! I am thoroughly impressed. What company sold the extended warranty on your SRX? Have a great weekend.

Pinhauler is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 v6 SRX

Another Question ? How many miles were on your SRX.

08SRX is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2008 SRX Sport Pkg

Attention: Cadillac Customer Service Reps!

This is a good success story - a feather in Cadillac/GM's cap!

Professor Wizard is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 SRX-4 Sport / TriCoatWhite

The Honda dealership should thank you :: That only cost them $100... they could not fix it themselves for less.

I have a feeling though - it would cost you more then $100 to get the $100 out of them.

But there is no harm in trying.

good luck to you!

----------

The Honda dealership should thank you :: That only cost them $100... they could not fix it themselves for less.

I have a feeling though - it would cost you more then $100 to get the $100 out of them.

But there is no harm in trying.

good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by BillDubz View Post
    UPDATE!!
    Just got my 06 SRX back from Dick Shirley Cadillac, they did a great job my extended warranty picked up everything down to the oil change I payed 2300 for this warranty and it already paid for its self and I still have it for 3 more years!! Dick Shirley replaced both secondary timing chains and primary chain, replaced primary tensioner due to shoe wear reassembled using required gaskets and fluids changed oil mobile 1 and test run! 300$ worth of parts 1600 worth of labor WOW my deducible 100$ I can say I'm not happy with Crown Honda of Greensboro and I will be getting in contact with them but my car drives soooo nice I don't feel it shift one bit and the gas peddle feels tight like I have loads of power! It's been quite the last two weeks but feels like I'm driving a brand new SRX and I love it thanks again folks for the comments and concerns! Love this site great people on here!
    So happy you had a great experience at Dick Shirley, BillDubz! I'm glad your Caddy is running smoothly again, and very glad this great forum could help.

Thanks for sharing!

Katie
    Cadillac Customer Service

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12