sooooooo upset! - Page 6
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, sooooooo upset! in Cadillac SRX Forums; sorry to hear the bad news ... so like i said in post #59 they're both the same part so ...
    RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

Re: sooooooo upset!

sorry to hear the bad news ...

so like i said in post #59 they're both the same part so two of those would run your $433.32 plus shipping
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Vettersandhubby is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cadillac srx v8

Hubby said that's a can do because he said he knows I love this car. How to put in video or does rippy not have a "hey Vetters it's me Chris open the FEDEX box I can't breathe!!" service!! I am sooo scared to even think about what this is going to do to..ha not to me but my mechanic this time. Daddy off playing the COPS bad boys theme song..hubby said yeah that's a cool..NO! Let me know will also search forum for a video guide. Hey it's how I've learned everything. Except how NOT to pull a muscle in your back.

Hi all!! PARTS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO! Should be here by tuesday. Aw yay she looks so sad sitting in the driveway but I talked to her and let her know she will be fixed soon. Yes I have talked to all of my vehicles. Back to bed for now. Vetters

Hi guys!!! Got two coils packs in Cleaned the throttle body out. Ready for this..dad was right in not telling me about the problems..THE DEALER HAD ELECTRICAL TAPE HOLDING TWO COILS IN THE ENGINE. Took pix and BBB notified two days ago. Shameful. Check engine light on still but going to get codes cleared in a bit. forgot to undo battery after cleaning throttle hence light still on.. HOPEFULLY! Just an update. Vetters

the light should go out after you start the car three times... you can sit in the driveway and do that ... it would only take a minute
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

HI CHRIS!!!! Yes the light is off..ready for this..guy looked at me at stop light asked me to wind down window..yeah ok I cracked it..He said "nice car what kind of engine is in that thing?" I said "v8".. he said "wow mom's can go get groceries faster now huh?" I giggled as he tried to beat me from the stop light I waved through the PANORAMIC roof..YEAHHHHHHHH baby! She's back! Daughter said "momma he was flirting", I said "yeah with the car!"

great news!

happy motoring

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.