Eibach 3810.540 lowering spring have been discontinued!!!!!!!!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Eibach 3810.540 lowering spring have been discontinued!!!!!!!! in Cadillac SRX Forums; So I've done some heavy researching and I'm unable to find a new or used lowering spring for my 05 ...
    mattstew2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 SRX V8 AWD

Eibach 3810.540 lowering spring have been discontinued!!!!!!!!

So I've done some heavy researching and I'm unable to find a new or used lowering spring for my 05 SRX. I've called every dealer on the planet to see if they had a leftover set sitting in their warehouse and still nothing. I called Eibach today and was given a rough quote of $2000 to "custom" make me a pair. I've also looked into doing a air bag setup and local shops start their quotes off at $3500. ANY help at all locating new or used would be awesome. I also was wondering if I could do a custom fit coilover setup???? HELP MEEEE

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

SFVetteman is online now Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2014 CTS 3.6 Premium, 1999 Corvette,370 RWHP & other mods

Re: Eibach 3810.540 lowering spring have been discontinued!!!!!!!!

Try googling Eibach 3810.540. Jegs and Summit have it for $320

mattstew2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 SRX V8 AWD

Nope both Jegs and Summit havent yet pulled them from their catalog. I called every company listed in google shopping and they all say "yeah we can order them from Eibach... Oh wait sorry man they've been discontinued". Im almost to the point of saying eff it and bagging it, unless one of you knows were to get them??

06onyx is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I don't know if you're still in the search, but these do show up on ebay from time to time. I kept doing searches every week or so and just scored a set of Eibachs with a pair of KYB front struts for $279! The shipping from Canada was a bit pricey, but the seller was fair and charged me exact shipping to the penny.

upstatesport is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 srx sport, AWD V8

06 did you install these yet???

No, I just received them yesterday. I'm hoping to do the install on Saturday, but it is St. Pat's day so it may be another weekend. I'll definately post before and after pics and a review when I'm done.

upstatesport is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 08 srx sport, AWD V8

could you post up the sellers info please, i've been looking everywhere for these

The set he had was one he had purchased a couple years ago and never used. I hope you have luck in your search. There is also the option of cutting your stock springs to acheive a lower ride. It's kind of trial and error to get to the desired height, but it may be an option if you are only wanting a lower ride. I have done this in the past on other vehicles. After installing these and looking at the stock spring setup it is possible. You just have to be very thorough about reapplying paint to the end of the cut spring to prevent rust.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.