Cadillac SRX V8 AWD Rarity : Key figures - Page 7
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Cadillac SRX V8 AWD Rarity : Key figures in Cadillac SRX Forums; I stumbled across this thread so I had to post. I just bought a ,2008 SRX, V8, AWD, 3rd row, ...
    pricetag2 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 DeVille Base White Diamond, 2008 SRX V8 AWD 3rd row and

Re: Cadillac SRX V8 AWD Rarity : Key figures

I stumbled across this thread so I had to post. I just bought a ,2008 SRX, V8, AWD, 3rd row, luxury package, ultraview, sport package, DVD, in Crystal Red with Cashmere interior, 29720 miles. I think, I'll have to check later, that the only two options I don't have are the trailer package and the front license plate holder.

jsiddall is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 SRX V8 AWD Sport, 06 STS V8, 05 SRX V8 AWD, 97 STS

Quote Originally Posted by pricetag2 View Post
    I think, I'll have to check later, that the only two options I don't have are the trailer package and the front license plate holder.
    Sounds like a nice one!

LOL, strangely the rarity figures don't include the front license holder. I found out the hard way though that getting the right one for the sport package isn't as easy as it sounds. It appears there is some strangeness with the GM parts system because my dealer ordered the wrong one originally.

Anyway, fortunately those are easy to add after the fact. Towing package, not so much.

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

front license plates are always hard to look up (for cars that didn't come ordered from the factory with one)
    ... add in a special front bumper package and it makes it even harder
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at Rippy Automotive
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members discounts on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

conedoctor is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS AWD Wagon 2010 BMW X5 35D 2008 GL320

It's easy to get one, I have one in stock sitting in my garage lol

Tow package is not as hard as one would think, PM if you need more info.

alabita is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTC/SRX

I purchased mine used in 2010. It was in the dealer showroom in the back behind the escalades. We were looking for an srx but this one looked different. I had no idea the differences at the time. The only requirement was a third row seat.

Northstar v8 2008
    Power third row seat
    Tow package with oil cooler
    Bose 5.1 front rear entertainment
    Nav
    Sport package
    Metallic grey on grey
    Ultra view skylight
    Rear air conditioner
    Power heated driver passenger memory seat
    Heated steering wheel
    Siriusxm
    20" spoke wheels

I ran the vin at compnine and if I remember correctly there were only 3 comparable builds.

Bought the car with 40k. Cadillac certified it to 100k. The original plastic covering was still on the rear entertainment. I realized how rare this was when coming back from lunch at work a guy followed me into the parking lot. He pulled up and asked where I got the car. He went on and on how he was trying to find a srx n*8 sport. Had no clue at the time what I ended up with.

Just turned 82k and replace the plugs and filters. It drives like brand new. We shall see how many miles she goes. I would not trade this for anything else.

jsiddall is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 SRX V8 AWD Sport, 06 STS V8, 05 SRX V8 AWD, 97 STS

Yours is rare for sure. I wish I had found a grey one when I was looking. That or blue are the best colors out there IMHO.

Also, if yours is anything like mine that 100K warranty will be worth its weight in gold!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.