I love my friggin SRX4.... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, I love my friggin SRX4.... in Cadillac SRX Forums; The only option I really miss is automatic windshield wipers (my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer has them!). Was this ever offered ...
    jwoodie is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 V8 AWD

Re: I love my friggin SRX4....

The only option I really miss is automatic windshield wipers (my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer has them!). Was this ever offered on the SRX? I would also like folding outside mirrors, but I understand this was only available on export models.

jsiddall is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 09 SRX V8 AWD Sport, 06 STS V8, 05 SRX V8 AWD, 97 STS

I don't think they were ever available on the first gen. SRX's. "What were they thinking?" I asked myself. Then I saw the the fake wood on the dash of a $60K SRX _with_ the $500 wood option and I asked myself the same question again.

b4z
    b4z is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2014 Standard SrX grey/black

I have to say I have enjoyed my hardtop srxs more than my ultraview '07 that i just turned in.
    if you have not driven a non ultraview SRX they are slighlty quieter and slightly more solid feeling(body structure) there are also fewer creaks. They just feel a little more premium.
    I wish I had gotten a V8 non ultraview bak in '04. The V8 is smoother and quieter. gas mileage is averaging 1 mpg less.
    Today we installed my 18" GM hi polish wheels and now i have 255-18s all around.

tonygxp is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Sorry new gen owners.. i loved my '07 but didn't need it when i got a take home car from my job. So i gave it to a friend coming out of an Explorer limited (took over the lease). He and I both just bought new vehicles and both of us laughed at the new gen SRX, it's a mere shell of it's once proud self. No third row as round as humpty dumpty and FWD based?? they may call it the SRX but it's not.. not the original at least, it's like calling a mustang II a mustang.. GM will probably gt it right the next gen, if there is one..

P.S. He bought a QX56 and i bought a Yukon Denali both are '10's (Escaclade was too much more than the denali and it blends in better with my neighborhood lol)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.