Well, I have the latest list on my '08 V6, with 25k miles.
There are many things I really like about it, but this thread is for problems, so here goes my update.
- ABS module failed. Replaced.
- Brake calipers rattled - greased.
- Squealing brakes - only in cool weather.
- Crushed seat control wire. Re-located & spliced.
- Roof rail trim molding fell off - replaced.
- "moth-eaten" carpet replaced. (still super-junky material).
- Rear hatch gas struts replaced.
- Rear hatch hinges misaligned & popping loudly - adjusted.
- Sunroof kept reversing and dragging - cleaned and lubed.
- Water dripped on foot. NO RED PLUGS used, just insulation wrapping.
- Harmonic balancer wobbling badly - they wouldn't replace this - YET.
- Rt frt door weatherstrip malformed - replaced.
- Rt rear door leaking water - adjusted.
- Lft frt door rubbing on rear door - adjusted.
- Rt frt fender misaligned - adjusted.
- Wind noise at front of sunroof, weather strip loose - not fixed yet.
- Sunroof bolts loosened and rattled - tightened.
- Right air vent register broke - replaced.
- Rattles under dash, in sunroof, in rear air, in rear seat - working on them.
After all this, though, my only real concern is the ultraroof. There is no question that I will have to spend many hours and many hundreds of $$$$ if I want to keep it working properly after the warranty period. It's just too complex and fragile and poorly designed to put on a vehicle and expect it to work properly for more than a couple of years.