Does this happan to any of you?....
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Does this happan to any of you?.... in Cadillac SRX / XT5 Forums; I've had probably 6 or 7 SUVs.. Grand Cherokee, (several); Benz ML430; F250 Truck, and I've also owned about a ...
    doncapecod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

AngryDoes this happan to any of you?....

I've had probably 6 or 7 SUVs.. Grand Cherokee, (several); Benz ML430; F250 Truck, and I've also owned about a dozen Porsches over the years. In other words I don't consider myself macho or anything. I just enjoy them. (one at a time)

Well, I bought the SRX instead of a Porsche Cayenne, or one of the macho Infinitis; Jeeps; Land Rovers, etc. that can go "anywhere" because I wanted a Luxury type SUV; didn't need towing or off-roading. Wanted good NAV; and I wanted OnStar and the 3 watt voice activated 'cause we drive back and forth from the Cape to Naples and elsewhere. We also wanted a good ride, V6, regular gas, etc... and plenty of space.

I guess the SRX isn't "macho" enough, but man it sure rides nice, hauls like hell; plenty of space, comfort, etc. So I said "screw you guys"

Rant over...day off, it's raining and nothing to do

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

sgilbert is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ('04 SRX N* AWD) '11 Lincoln MKT AWD

Re: Does this happan to any of you?....

I love mine also! Have had Grand Cherokees, and a Expedition. Wife has an H2 now, and I prefer my SRX over them all!!

Being Jewish, I suppose I ought to be insulted by your "friend's" remark, but I don't get it---so I'll chalk it up to his ignorance!

Hell with them all---we all know we drive with a smile on our faces.

Mikethegreeat is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

why dont you let them ride in the car...while you mash the pedal, letting them hear the N* roaar! ...oh wait you got the V6

lol thats why they ridicule you..wheres the beef (V8) ?

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

doncapecod is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Deleted by Don

sgilbert is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): ('04 SRX N* AWD) '11 Lincoln MKT AWD

In that case---tell the SOB to ----- well you can guess!

AND---even though I love my V8---it eats gas. Enjoy your V6. The car can't tell the difference anyhow!

kippjones is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 ESV & 2008 Escalade

Shows how little they know. The joke is on them. Just keep smiling with with every mile you drive. I giggle when I see people driving their Loyotas and over priced Vorscewagon. BTW, I get a thumbs up almost daily from strangers who see me in the SRX.

mack1a is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS Performance Level 2006 CTS

Plus I get the opportnity to support my own country.

Tonka 01 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Getting ready to order a new SRX, and I have had similar comments from friends.. {Can't believe that a "car-guy" would buy a Caddy etc..} I too have had 5 Porsches, a Ferrari, 3 Grand Cherokees, and 2 LX 470's among many others. The SRX has a style, perfomance, and feature combination that is unavailable anywhere else. Cadillac's renewed quality control is a huge incentive. In 33 years of driving,and about as many cars, this will be my FIRST GM product ever. I Can't wait.

Johnz is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I said I would NEVER buy a GM product until I saw the SRX at a dealership and thought "what the hell" and took it for a ride. I researched Cadillac reliability and seeing it was on the rise I thought I would take a chance and the rest is history. The car is my wifes but I drive it whenever I can and I see people twisting their necks to look at it as I drive by. With the exception of a little squeak when the sunroof is open, it's been trouble free for 4,000 miles and counting. I love the look of the car (White Diamond), the navigation system (even with the lock out) and the DVD ent. system is a must have for the kids. Although I have only used the 3rd row seat a few times I'm glad I have it.

We plan on doing a trip in the fall and it will be about 2,200 miles of driving. I'm actually looking forward to it.

I get the same type of comments (Jokingly) but when they sit in the car, they all love it and probably wish they had one.

owner2b is offline Cadillac Owners Member

My friends have been saying, "You bought a what!?"

After 17 years of buying cars every 2-3 years, we finally bought our first GM product. Hell, we bought our first american product (and it's about time).

After they see the car, I let them drive it and smile as I watch the conversion process take place.

F'em all, baby. It ain't your daddy's caddy and it's part of the new American quality/performance generation.

xstender is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs upRe: Does this happan to any of you?....

:coolgleam Owned for 1 month now and it keeps getting better. Nav, rear entertainment(hehehe) and ultraview makes this the very best car I have ever owned. Nice work Caddy!!

14. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.