A Little Something For SRX Owners
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, A Little Something For SRX Owners in Cadillac SRX Forums; http://www.mercedes-benz-usa.com/ml_class.php...
    Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Talking A Little Something For SRX Owners

http://www.mercedes-benz-usa.com/ml_class.php

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

MELTEMI is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: A Little Something For SRX Owners

Money Pit!!!!!!!!

EgyptianQueen is offline Cadillac Owners Member

WOW! That is the only thing that comes to minds after reading all of those entries. And they are supposed to be the standard of the world? Hell NO!

No wonder I hear more Mercedes Benz commercials on the radio than anywhere else. I love the SRX compared to that piece of junk.

gman89 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Mercedes is advertising a lease on the ML350 for $450 a month. Pretty pricey.

The SRX is every bit as good as the Mercedes or BMW. Ever talk to somebody who owns one of these? They have just as many problems, if not more than the domestics. You're just paying for an inflated reputation. Post warranty service on the imports will bleed you dry.

mack1a is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 DTS Performance Level 2006 CTS

My daughter was a BMW service dvisor. I ook her through the service history of my last few cars. Owned 2 Corvettes over a 6 year period. One had a set belt retractor problem, one hd a baffle rattle in th cat converter. Owned 5 Cadillacs over a 9 year period. One had a brake line leak. One had a battery that went out at about 12 months. That is all except for minimal scheduled maintenance. I still don't think she belives that is all there is. Oh there is one other thing, I had to replace an antenna on a Vette. (garage door came down sooner than I expected).

I have never owned anything other than an American brand and never will. The MB article certainly makes me feel better after sticking with American brands back in the day when American auto quality was an oxymoron.

strindl is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Geez..it's nice to have the internet as a resource. I was considering a mercedes before buying my 04 CTS, and I sure am glad I made the choice I did. My CTS had a few rattles that needed fixing...all fixed now btw... but those mercedes owner horror stories pretty much says it all.

No car is perfect, but I feel much more comfortable with service and parts availability...not to mention cost of repairs, with my American built CTS.

Ralph is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

I'm glad parts are cheaper for our Cadillacs than the European makes! Have you all read the 4th post on the link? $1,500 dollar cat converters! For each side!! That's like a nightmare for some, especially when a vehicle is recently out of warrenty. I know that Caddies are more for parts than other GM cars, much like Lincolns are more than other Fords, etc. My Mercury Grand Marquis needed parts occasionally, and the dealer shop parts guy even told me that for the same part on a Lincoln it would cost more.

But seriously, what's the worse recall or problem with the SRX, a simple computer re-program??!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.