Never will I buy a Cadillac again.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, Never will I buy a Cadillac again. in Cadillac SRX Forums; So after 3 hours tearing apart my front end to change 1 stupid, f'n turn signal I have decided I ...
    faderrific is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Never will I buy a Cadillac again.

So after 3 hours tearing apart my front end to change 1 stupid, f'n turn signal I have decided I will never buy a Cadillac again. I know about cars and mechanics and I've changed turn signals before; never have I seen one as difficult and ridiculous as the Cadillacs design. I've missed my Honda Accord more in the past 3 hours than I have in the past 1.5 years I've had the SRX.

Okay my ranting is done and so is the turn signal.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

labanz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Never will I buy a Cadillac again.

I put off changing mine for a while because I was told you have to take off the front of the car to get to it. I had my SRX in for a repair and asked the dealer to change it during their work. When my wife picked up the SRX it was not changed. When she stopped by the next day the dealer changed it in 20 minutes! They did not even charge me for it! I know it would have taken me a lot longer. I used to do most of my own repairs but not any more. Its not worth my time or frustration any more.

louisn is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 srx V-8 awd

Initially, it is a warranty item=== and if out of warranty, you can change it through the wheel well according to many posters.

GMJim is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 04,06,10 SRX; 2011/14 CTS Wagon

Don't let the door hit ya.................

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.