Cadillac SRX First Generation Forum - 2004 - 2009 Discussion, 2008 srx Bose 7.1 cabin in Cadillac SRX Forums; ok guys, i got my caddy a few days ago...got in the car today noticed speakers were kinda staticky in ...
- 03-19-08 12:58 AM #1
2008 srx Bose 7.1 cabin
ok guys, i got my caddy a few days ago...got in the car today noticed speakers were kinda staticky in the rear, the ones that look like honeycombs, get out of work get in car..very low sounding radio , no base, no nothing, turn car off after driving a bit and boom it works fine but with the static still...what could this be..bringing it in tomorrow am....for a fix!
- 03-20-08 11:30 AM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 2013 CTSV Coupe , 2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
- Join Date
- Apr 2003
- H.V., Pa/Town of Webb, NY
Re: 2008 srx Bose 7.1 cabin
You mean 5.1 correct? Have you tried playing a DVD 5.1 audio disc yet? Try it and see if it still sounds that way.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Stoner Invisible Glass - Premium Windshield Cleaner
Premium Windshield Cleaner - With Rain Repellent; 22 Oz. Trigger Spray
- Mechanix Wear - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove
Thermal Dip Hi-Viz Winter Glove - Thermal Dip Hi-Viz; Small/Medium
- Performance Tool - Impact Socket Set
Impact Socket Set - 11 Piece; 1/2 Inch Drive; SAE; Deep