Cadillac SLS (China) interior... Outstanding... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac SLS Forum (China) Discussion, Cadillac SLS (China) interior... Outstanding... in Cadillac STS Forum - 2005 through 2012; Good points Leigh. After seeing the '08 CTS today, I'm not worried about the upcoming interiors of Cadillacs, I know ...
    90Brougham350 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)

Re: Cadillac SLS (China) interior... Outstanding...

Good points Leigh. After seeing the '08 CTS today, I'm not worried about the upcoming interiors of Cadillacs, I know they'll be on par to compete with the best. After all, the CTS is the cheapest Cadillac currently, so the interiors of the STS and DTS should be even more luxurious.

Wiseguy2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 06 STS and a bunch of BMWs

Man does the car need this. The interior is the one thing that really lets the otherwise great car down.

Throw that interior in it, market it right and the car's completely competitive.

ssstealth is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 06 STS-V, 94 Fleetwood TS

I think this is an obvious testing platform for the upcoming US version interior for 2008.

If you want the "cut and sew" quality interior for your current STS, just keep an eye on eBay and junkyards for any STS-V interior parts. The V version is full leather...console, door panels, dash, etc... no plastic used.

Blown Z is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

This shows that GM/Cadillac is more than capable of quality car interiors that would rival the European luxury sedans. I love the stitching in the dash and center armrest!

xxpinballxx is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Cadillac Deville 1999, 2004

Oh my....I pray to sweet baby jesus that this car comes here or at least the interior styling.......I wonder if when they are designing the exports if they take the country's other autos or have designers from that country who know what their customers want into consideration?

lbwd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD

Wow! The back passenger area is incredible! I'd kill for that

finboy35 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 95' Cadillac sls

does the chinese version run on oil based fuel? or is it rice powered? and how much bigger is the actual car? ive read in this thread its "bigger wheelbase" but is it a real diff? and yes 1 more, has anyone imported one? yeah whos got the 1st on ein the US

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.