Cadillac Owners Forum banner

hello from SLS owner in Dubai

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  SLSDubai 
#1 ·
Hi

I have owned my 2008 cadillac SLS for a month now. I will post some photos soon and also be asking for advice on maintenance.

There seems to have been interest in the past from the US and other places on what the SLS has so happy to answer any questions or give detail on the car

Cheers

#4 ·
Hi. Mine is essentially the stretch STS with the individual four seats (or superluxury as outlined commented above).

Would it be possible to have the post about the MRC struts back as a separate topic so does not get lost in here? I can then keep this 'Hello from Dubai' as a thread about posting pictures and information about the car.

Cheers

#6 ·
Hi. The leg room is more than ample and a lot more than the STS. I am 6'2 and can sit in the back with my front seat in the position that I use - knees don't touch the back of the front seat. Headroom is fine (just brushes my head) but you do feel like you are sitting on rather than in the seats. They cool, heat and massage and are electrically adjustable. There is definitely more headroom in the back than an XTS since the roof curves down before it reached the point above the headrest whereas the SLS roofline extends to the just past the headrest and only then drops down.

I am not sure about the navigation and compared to the Escalade since not sure what that uses. In any event, the roads here in Dubai change so often (new freeways are being built all the time - it is like Sim City) that the discs go out of date. Most people, me included, just use Google maps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.