Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Real Life Pics of the SLS!!!

22K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  is3_ftw 
#1 ·
Here are some pics that I found on another site that someone else had found and posted on GMInsideNews. I'm surprised they were not posted here.

http://auto.sina.com.cn/photo/slssales/index.shtml

You guys should enjoy this. The only way to enjoy it more is to actually have the car here in the US.

There are some more at the link above.
Enjoy!​

See less See more
#2 ·
Very, very cool, especially since most, if not all, so far have just been GM pics. Looks quite good, not that different than the STS in reality aside from the extra length (that a lot would welcome on the STS for various reasons) and the different interior trimmings.

#3 ·
That rear console is slick, I hope that is carried over exactly.

#6 ·
Because in the SLS will fit the 2.8L (which makes no sense, because it will give you no mpg advantage...) and the 3.6L

#12 ·
P
R
N
D and a tip-tronic manual on the side. Totally normal...?:confused:

#15 ·
This makes me really upset! I have a 2007 STS-V that stickered at $77K and I don't get an interior as nice as a standard CHINESE STS. How is this fair? Why doesn't GM give the American public what we want? This really doesn't make sense! If they can make it for the Chinese, why can't they make it for the Americans?

SG

#20 ·
I hope "Platinum" will bring this kinda rear seat comfort level setup to the SRX, DTS (XTS) and NG Escalade.

#22 ·
I purchased a 2010 SLS in March at the Dongguan, China dealership. Very interesting experience since I do not speak Chinese and no one in the dearlship speaks English. The total price was RMB520,000. ($76,000).
I owned several STS's in the states and this one is par to those. I have replaced the original wheels and rims with a set of 20" purchased in US.
I will post some pictures after I downsize my current ones. Don't miss these pictures.
BTW, does anyone know where I Can buy a Cadillac golf bag?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.