I've noticed the line from the bottom of the rad to my alternator (generator coolant inlet according to service manual) on my 99 STS is getting flakey rust on it and I'd like to replace it. The dealership wants $32 CDN for the metal center part of the line (also $32 for each rubber end). Does anyone know the outside diameter or the steel part so I can just bend that part myself? Mine's a little too crumbly looking for me to go try to measure it's OD with a micrometer (or open end of a wrench).