Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: 97' SLS Questions!!!???!!!

97' SLS Questions!!!???!!!

I recently bought a 97 sls....the first question i have is when i bought it there was a 12 disc CD changer in the trunk but the magazine that holds the cds was not there. I was wondering where i could buy one that fits or if there was a part number for it....

Also two center caps were stolen off of my rims. i have already posted this but i had no luck at gmpartsdirect.com or ebay. the part number is 3544650 if that helps.

Thanks,
    Max

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

STS 310 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 STS

Re: 97' SLS Questions!!!???!!!

Both can be had on Ebay at any certain time meaning hit or miss. caps shouldnt run more than 20 a piece tops and the changer magazine will get upwards to 30-40 dollars. Both well under factory prices.

Like I said hit or miss. There is always factory/dealer options if you want to spend the money.

For the caps I wouldnt wait, just me but outside aesthetics mean more than creature conforts (changer and cd).