Vogue widetrack II
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Vogue widetrack II in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Heard alot of bad things about vogue tires.Well,I decided to purchase them anyways because I like the way they look.Glad ...
    toutln1 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Vogue widetrack II

Heard alot of bad things about vogue tires.Well,I decided to purchase them anyways because I like the way they look.Glad I did now my 94 eldorado rides like it should. Put michelin symetries on at 60000 and never did get rid of the vibration. Put up with that for 40000 miles,now at 100000 miles finally getting the ride I should,and only spun balanced,did not road force balance.Bought them off of ebay from tiretrends got them in 2 days deliverd to the door.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

blackfrontier is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Vogue widetrack II

I always wondered if those tires were worth the money. When I bought my 95 STS, it had bald Vogue tires on it.(Gold stripe only). Since this car was black on black, and had the chrome Vogue rims with chrome/gold center caps, I wanted blackwalls only. I think the Vogues look great on a white Caddy, but on my car they were "girly" looking and at 225 width, not wide enough for a tough looking car. I also needed a more all season tire for rain and snow, which led me to Traction T/A's. I went with a 235 60 16". I have been happy with the ride and handling and "Musclecar" looks.

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado, 2003 Audi RS6

I had Traction T/As. Now I have ContiExtreme Contact 225/60/16 VR. The Continental is a little more expensive but is better in literally everything, except that I don't think they will last as long.

SL1CK is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1996 Cadillac Seville STS

You guyys think vogues would look okay on a Polo Green Caddy?

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

i got good year assurances they ride and hook the road real nice

blackfrontier is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I think Vogues would look great on a Polo Green Caddy. I love that color too. In fact, I'd have put Vogues on any color Caddy except my black 95. I also think the 235 width (On my BF Goodrich Traction T/A's)looks much better than the Vogue 225's. They also give you a little extra protection from curbs. Since I bought this for my wife, I didn't want to take chances getting curb rash on the chrome rims. If you go with Vogues, see if they have a 60 series 235 width. That size also fills up the wheel wells better. My .02 worth!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.