92 Power seat switch Question
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 92 Power seat switch Question in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; My situation - My driver side power seat switch went bad. It had a short, which was killing my battery. ...
    cctgene is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Seville

92 Power seat switch Question

My situation - My driver side power seat switch went bad. It had a short, which was killing my battery. I don't know when I'll be able to find another since the switch is manufactured discontinued.

My question - Does anybody know if the seat switch on the passenger side is interchangeable with the switch on the driver side? If it is then I'll just place the passenger side seat in a permanent position and use it's switch to fix the driver side.

The switch is just a back and forth and up and down it does not have a power recliner option. The car again is a 92 Seville.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

cctgene is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1992 Seville

Re: 92 Power seat switch Question

Pulled the switches and unfortunately they are not interchangeable. Right now I don't have a clue where I can find another one of these things. I’ve been all over the Internet and have checked all the local salvage yards with no success. Anybody have any suggestions?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.