Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Wood grain wheel on a 96 SLS in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Turn off the 'puter and go get some air........You've been sittin' there way too long!...
- 02-14-03 09:33 PM #16Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Nevada, Still the land of the free!
Turn off the 'puter and go get some air........You've been sittin' there way too long!
- 02-14-03 09:36 PM #17
ive been doing stuff all day thank you very much, that doesnt involve computers. I went car shopping, and found a 91 jaguar.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Screwdriver Set
Screwdriver Set - 8 Piece
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive