Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002 in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Im looking for a Seville. If anyone here has or knows of one for sale let me know. I would ...
    SCL
    SCL is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Smile Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002

Im looking for a Seville. If anyone here has or knows of one for sale let me know. I would like it to be in the California area, however if its a great deal then i have no problom traveling to make the purchase.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Eldo1953 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 53 Eldo, 54 CDV, 74 FWB 96 FWB (sold),1998 STS(sold), 03 ESV

Re: Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002

Best place to look is : www.autotrader.com

Dave Mullikin is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Re: Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002

I ran across a great Seville STS about a month ago. It is a 1999. Loaded. Retail is about $19K. Original cost around $53K. It just turned 100,000 miles. I put pictures of it on www.searchhoundautomotive.com. Click on the link for car of the month. I finance a local car dealer here in the Kansas City area and saw it at auction. I bought it. I am driving it. I just put it in the KC Star for $15K. If I sell great, if not, I will just keep it and drive it. let me know if you are interested. This car is as near perfect as I have ever seen! Dave

DexterSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Re: Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002

I'm currently looking to sell my '99 STS. The car is in excellent condition and has been well maintained. The exterior is crimson pearl with shale leather interior. The mileage is 89k. I'm asking $13.2k, and I'm willing to negotiate. Shoot me an email at markpwarren@hotmail.com if you are interested. I can pass along pics and any further details.

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S

Re: Looking to buy a Seville 1999-2002

My personal opinion only... You will do the best looking in your Classifieds or Auto Trader. Ive had 2001 models go in my area for 18k with 75k miles at a LARGE dealer with NO discounting. At this point you should be able to land a 2001 (which in my opinion is as old as you should go) with 50k miles or so for about 19,500. A 2000 with the same mileage should be around 17. Id also try to keep the mileage as low as possible. 2000 and newer is the most desirable since their were some issues like oil seepage through the case prior to that. I had a 2001 and even had problems with that one so its only a friendly suggestion I am trying to make. The 2000 and up also use regular fuel as opposed to premium.

Visit www.bobmoore.com and search for used STSs under pre-owned. They are in the midwest, but they have some absolutely bang-up pricing on Sevilles and every other make they carry. They have two fully loaded STS's, 2000 and 01 at exactly the prices I mentioned. Check em out!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.