What size wrench - Seville heater core pipe fitting - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, What size wrench - Seville heater core pipe fitting in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've switched to Stanley hand tools for a bunch as they are good quality and don't have to sell a ...
    rodnok01 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance

Re: What size wrench - Seville heater core pipe fitting

I've switched to Stanley hand tools for a bunch as they are good quality and don't have to sell a Kidney for a set... Some HF tools are very good(hand tools) and some ain't worth scrap prices. I have busted every known brand of tools regardless of maker... The cheap a$$ sockets I don't keep anything but real small sizes in case I need a backup when I drop the good one into the sink hole that my cars keep my tools in...

oldstuff is online now Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 66 convert-93-96-97-97-99 Eldorados

Re: What size wrench - Seville heater core pipe fitting

I've been "In the trade" for over 50 years. And they don't strip out or break or rust like snap-on tools do. Another very good tool is Mac tools. Far better than snap-on but also very expensive. Best ratchets are SK. Bought new ones to replace the snap-on ones 35 years ago and still use them without a problem. A snap-on or craftsman would have to have a rebuild kit in about 2 yrs.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by ronluh View Post
    Snap on tools are more for professional every day situations.....

Harbor freight more for the once in a while do it your selfer.......

When I worked in the trade Craftsman, Pittsburgh would crack & strip.
    snap on tools were reliable ..
    .. has lasted me for years.....and made wallet lose a bunch of weight ...
    Nothing worse than having to ask another tech to borrow tools when your cheaply quality tools break and you got 3 cars on the rack..

You lose time and money in the trade......but at home is different ....

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.