Double DIN in 2001 Eldorado? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Double DIN in 2001 Eldorado? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Take a chill pill its not my fault you came off as a dick. I dont think anyone else had ...
    94greencaddysls is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 sls

Re: Double DIN in 2001 Eldorado?

Take a chill pill its not my fault you came off as a dick. I dont think anyone else had a problem except for me. If you refer to anyones car radio installation as being held in with Duct tape then I'm sure anyone would react the same way. I know of the brand duck tape but there tape is garbage, I dont see many people calling cars "a saturn" just because thats the brand they know. I use 3M duct tape and I dont call it 3M tape. If you had asked from the beginning how I did my install I would have been happy to let you know, however,you never asked the question until after my post. I've never heard of a DD install kit as most DD's bolt in on import cars. Pioneer also used to make a nice deck with controls on the bottom half of the din and the screen on the top. Not sure if they still do but in my old accord it worked well.

ELDOminator is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1997 ETC

Quote Originally Posted by 94greencaddysls
    I know of the brand duck tape but there tape is garbage
    It's spelled "their" btw.

94greencaddysls is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 94 sls

Haha thanks eldo thats the spelling mistake I can never get right...The southerner in me will never let that go.

cl1986 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 Eldorado, 94 SLS got crushed

Ah, ok. I did put that post in the wrong thread, after all the pictures and stuff on the other thread with no explanation after i kept asking is when i came up with the duct tape thing... and that was only because no one would give me an answer so i was getting pissed off by that time.. they are still f-ing aroung on that other thread telling me my two single din sleeves will "bolt" in somehow.. boy that was funny......ya there are bolt holes right here on my sleeve!!!

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

you bend the damn tabs out then you can use those tabs to hold it down are you completely without any intelegence its not rocket science use some ingenuity for christ sake youd rather bitch about it then actually figure it out!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.