Cool Commercials Now/Then!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Cool Commercials Now/Then! in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I've been seing some cool commercials for Cadillacs lately. The one I like the most right now happens to be ...
    kcnewell is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Talking Cool Commercials Now/Then!

I've been seing some cool commercials for Cadillacs lately. The one I like the most right now happens to be for my second least favorite model the CTS. The guy's driving fast on a country road, goes through a tunnel and when he comes out a couple of seconds later all this debrit, road signs and stuff comes blasting out behind him....As though he created a vacum!

Does anyone else have a favorite Cadillac commercial new or old that they really like/liked? I was just curious.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JerseyGirl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham
    Yea...guys getting on a bus..looks over at the brick wall & see an old Caddy...as the bus goes...the caddy changes..gets new & newer & eventually I think turns into the XLR..this one has to be seen for you to really enjoy it! It's too cool! I like the one you just talked about..it's great!

Brett is offline Watching the Watchers
    Originally posted by JerseyGirl
    Yea...guys getting on a bus..looks over at the brick wall & see an old Caddy...as the bus goes...the caddy changes..gets new & newer & eventually I think turns into the XLR..this one has to be seen for you to really enjoy it! It's too cool! I like the one you just talked about..it's great!

thats the super bowl commercial...thats a good one. im waiting for the commercial they shot down here, they closed the skyway bridge for a few hours to shoot it, but i havent seen it on air yet.

It's amazing! Sometimes the commercials are better than the shows they interrupt!

Katshot is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Speaking of commercials, has anyone ever noticed the irony in newer car commercials that have cars doing things that if a customer did them with their car they would loose their warranty?
    I mean I'm seeing cars being LAUNCHED over hills, competetively driven, etc. And of course the killer is the STS commercial that calls it a "race car". But don't get caught actually RACING it or they'd pull your warranty!
    I want to see someone sue the OEM over these BS commercials. For years it's pissed me off that the OEM won't stand behind their advertising. They flaunt horsepower and torque figures, 0-60 times, etc. But if you have a problem with the car that is PERFORMANCE related, they decline to pursue the issue.

Have you seen the commercial for one of the rice grinders where the guy's on a series of empty roads sliding sideways and doing jumps and just beating the crap out of the thing? The car is red other than that I don't know what kind it is!

Wouldn't it be interesting to take them a copy of the commercial and a letter from your attorney when you go get warranty work done? I'd love to see somebody straighten them out.

Allante North * is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 1993 Triple Black Allante
    I have not seen the XLR Super Bowl commercial yet, but my favorite is the one with Led Zepplin backgroung music and that beautiful vintage Caddy cruising down the road. Next would be the CTS going the wrong way on the test track where it splits the other cars. Gotta love Caddy's and Rock n Roll.

JerseyGirl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 94 Fleetwood Brougham
    That one is great! The other one was on the Super Bowl day...i knew that! Yea! I just seen one for Saturn where people walk around with FOR SALE signs on and the cars are driving around like trying to buy a person. Funny..

Yeah, I saw the Saturn one too. Last night....Funny concept!

KeithJ is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1998 Eldorado ETC

Re: Cool Commercials Now/Then!

There are many. But I remember when I was a kid and already loving Cadillacs. Cadillac sponsored the Master's Golf tournament and one started out showing a vintage Cadillac then cuts away to some beautiful estate with a winding driveway, then you see a new 1972 Fleetwood Brougham drive by and the announcer saying "Someday you knew you would own a Cadillac".

CadillacSTS42005 is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant

i like the one where the all the luxy cars in black are driving around the ball room then a Silver STS breaks down the door comes barreling in tires screaming buring rubber

97cherry is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS-White Diamond

First and foremost...any caddy commerical w/ the LED ZEPPELIN 'rock&roll' jamming is a good one for me.

But, I saw one (CTS, maybe?) of a lady, perhaps on way to office, and on her right foot, she's got a sneaker, for hammering throttle, I'm sure. She gets out of car, changes her sneaker to pump, and off to work..do-do-do.

That would be me...but I keep the pump on..which explains the 'wear' on back of my coach leather pump , anyway...

kp
    (der-ner-ner-ner-ner-ner NER-NER)
    *rock & roll riff*

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.