Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 97 Eldorado codes problem - where to begin ? in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I pulled codes and I have 2 where I dont know where to begin ok here we go 1. P0113- ...
- 12-24-13 01:54 AM #1
97 Eldorado codes problem - where to begin ?
I pulled codes and I have 2 where I dont know where to begin ok here we go
1. P0113- Intake Air temperature high input circuit..... where do I begin to look for that I know where the intake is but thats where I get lost on what to do.
2. B0533- Fuel Sensor Open/ shorted B+...... Now I am lost - don't know where to begin... Please help me. Thanks
- 12-24-13 09:01 AM #2
Re: 97 eldorado problem need help please!!!
1. Replace the IAT sensor #4
2. Probably needs a new level sensor (#3). Requires a tank drop. May as well replace the entire assembly incl the fuel pump while you are in there.
- 12-24-13 04:05 PM #3
Oh man I knew I would have to drop tank man that sux cause dont have money yet due to 3 kids and a wife and it being Christmas but planned to once it was over but thanks
Thanks ranger you help in the past 2yrs with problems well giving me great and accurate advice thanks for every thing
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set