Hello everyone.

I have been trying to change my broken radiator yesterday. Since I know that the oil cooler lines tend to rust hard in the radiator, I bought a new radiator and new oil lines.

Here is my issue. The new radiator came without the sort of bolt where the lower line "clips" in. I cannot take it of the old one (it broke while trying to) and I can't find one on Rockauto. Can you tell me where I can find such a thing. I only need the "bolt" that goes in the lower right of the radiator where the oil line clips in...

Thanks for your help!