NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Help, after replacing the battery, radio requests the installation CD, I am the second owner of the car and I ...
  1. #1
    uasasa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville (STS) 2002
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9

    Question NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    Help, after replacing the battery, radio requests the installation CD, I am the second owner of the car and I do not. because this is not working navigation and Music. just a white screen and the words on the need to insert the installation disk - softvare. help, as the official dealer for 500km. can download the image on the internet can be? or buy. do not abuse the curve of English, use a translator ..

  2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Submariner409's Avatar
    Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MD Eastern Shore - Kent Island
    Age
    74
    Posts
    45,005

    Re: Asks the installation CD

    Hello to the Ukraine ...........

    We'll need to use a language translation engine - and CF does not supply pirated software. Any members have a spare GM disc to ship to central Europe ??

  4. #3
    uasasa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville (STS) 2002
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9

    Question Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    Thank you. How to find it on www.ebay.com? give the link.

  5. #4
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,669
    I have the disc but I'm gonna say the export nav uses a slightly different software program. Remove the radio and verify the part number on it and I can tell you of its compatible.

  6. #5
    uasasa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville (STS) 2002
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadCadSTS View Post
    I have the disc but I'm gonna say the export nav uses a slightly different software program. Remove the radio and verify the part number on it and I can tell you of its compatible.
    All that is written on it.
    GM 25740478
    Denso 462200-8032
    s/no 11200068
    2001

  7. #6
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,669
    No dice. Says USE FOR US NAVIGATION PART NUMBERS 25734875 25743430 25744040 25755059 25764007.

  8. #7
    uasasa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville (STS) 2002
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    I get it. you can buy it on eBay? show the link. he looks like.

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-Cadilla...e2275f&vxp=mtr

  9. #8
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,669
    That's the nav disc and owers manual. You need the denso software service disc for export use. Dealers may of had it at one point but the Deville used that system last in 05. Being 8 almost 9 years old I doubt any dealer has that disc and would just end up quoting for a replacement radio.

  10. #9
    Playdrv4me's Avatar
    Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2008 Mini Cooper Clubman S
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    TPA / STL / ICT / SAT
    Posts
    11,684

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadCadSTS View Post
    That's the nav disc and owers manual. You need the denso software service disc for export use. Dealers may of had it at one point but the Deville used that system last in 05. Being 8 almost 9 years old I doubt any dealer has that disc and would just end up quoting for a replacement radio.
    Didn't the XLR have that same general Nav head through 2009?

  11. #10
    ahmaduhhs's Avatar
    ahmaduhhs is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS, 2003 Cadillac Seville STS
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    248

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    I had the same issue years ago, you need a loading.kwi file burnt onto a DVD-R at slow speeds, this happens if the head unit had no power for some time.

  12. #11
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Playdrv4me

    Didn't the XLR have that same general Nav head through 2009?
    In look yes but completely different control system and software. Major difference is the DIC is displayed on the Nav. XLR nav is same as the 04-06 SRX Nav.

  13. #12
    uasasa is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Seville (STS) 2002
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ukraine
    Posts
    9

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmaduhhs View Post
    I had the same issue years ago, you need a loading.kwi file burnt onto a DVD-R at slow speeds, this happens if the head unit had no power for some time.
    Thank you. Where can I download or buy a boot file - loading.kwi for Denso 462200-8032?
    I realized that this player was on Lexus.
    I will look. I find - tell you.

  14. #13
    ahmaduhhs's Avatar
    ahmaduhhs is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS, 2003 Cadillac Seville STS
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    248

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by uasasa View Post
    Thank you. Where can I download or buy a boot file - loading.kwi for Denso 462200-8032?
    I realized that this player was on Lexus.
    I will look. I find - tell you.


    ----------

    All this units are the same:
    2002-2005 Cadillac DeVille
    2002-2004 Cadillac Seville
    2004-2006 Cadillac SRX
    2002-2004 Cadillac STS
    2004-2008 Cadillac XLR

  15. #14
    1BadCadSTS's Avatar
    1BadCadSTS is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 STS4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,669
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmaduhhs
    PM me



    ----------

    All this units are the same:
    2002-2005 Cadillac DeVille
    2002-2004 Cadillac Seville
    2004-2006 Cadillac SRX
    2002-2004 Cadillac STS
    2004-2008 Cadillac XLR
    Wrong they are not the same. They look the same. So does the Escalade suoernav and the STS nav. Xlr and srx are conpletely different. As for the seville/deville nav there are 3 differen radio rpos u3r u3q and u3s. Export Seville navs have a different radio frequency, pal vs ntsc as well as tv tuner options. By all means send him the software he's no worse off but if it "does" flash his nav it will put it to US spec.

  16. #15
    ahmaduhhs's Avatar
    ahmaduhhs is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 STS, 2003 Cadillac Seville STS
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    248

    Re: NAV/radio installation CD - 2002 STS - Ukraine

    http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INT...4AAAE.sLJoq6H5

    Quote Originally Posted by 1BadCadSTS View Post
    Wrong they are not the same. They look the same. So does the Escalade suoernav and the STS nav. Xlr and srx are conpletely different. As for the seville/deville nav there are 3 differen radio rpos u3r u3q and u3s. Export Seville navs have a different radio frequency, pal vs ntsc as well as tv tuner options. By all means send him the software he's no worse off but if it "does" flash his nav it will put it to US spec.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting