1993 Eldorado Alignment specs
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 1993 Eldorado Alignment specs in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I just swapped out the struts on my 93 Eldorado. I changed it from the factory worn out ride control ...
    tedgley is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1993 Eldorado

1993 Eldorado Alignment specs

I just swapped out the struts on my 93 Eldorado. I changed it from the factory worn out ride control to Monroe Sensatracs. Now the car seems to not roll as freely going in a straight line and when I go around just the slightest curve, the inside wheel squeals. Also, the steering wheel is pointing about 5 degrees to the right when car is headed straight.

I have looked as best I can for the alignment specs for this car, but have not found them on here. I have the tools to check camber and toe. Can anyone tell me what the factory specs are for these and any pointers on how to adjust?

thx

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

JackFunTeach is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2002 Eldorado ETC, 2001 Eldorado ESC Custom Project, and ...

Re: 1993 Eldorado Alignment specs

I have the alignment spec for my 2001 and 2002, I can fax the sheet to you if it would be helpful. I just don't know if they would be the same as yours, though.

Jack

stoveguyy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 STS
    The strut/knuckle joint on my 96 has a lot of adjustment when u remove/loosen knuckle bolts. U can really get camber out of whack if u want to. That has a major effect on that wheels toe. U tweak camber and toe changes while u do it. Very hard to adjust both in your driveway. I have tried. I use the NASCAR string method for toe.

Ended up just taking to alignment shop. I could've set the toe easy enough, but wasn't comfortable with setting camber.

thanks for the replies

stoveguyy is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 03 STS
    you should post alignment specs now that you have numbers. if anyone does a search for your post, they can see the values.

they didn't give me any numbers and I didn't think to ask. I guess I could give them a ring and see if they can tell me (Tire Discounters).

good idea though

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.