Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, Loose Visors in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; Any way to tighten the sun visors on a 1985 Eldorado? Also I need to mount a front license plate ...
- 09-01-13 12:17 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2010 SRX / 2005 STS / 1985 Eldorado Biarritz
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Vernon NJ
Any way to tighten the sun visors on a 1985 Eldorado? Also I need to mount a front license plate holder. I have to remove the two chrome buttons, but don't know how to remove them, I need some help.
- 09-01-13 09:11 AM #2
Ihad that problem on my 85 to I used velcro but it wasnt the best solution.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
Air Tool Kit - 17 PieceMore on PowerTorque Tools - Air Tool Kit
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)