Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Different perspectives for the Chamber of Commerce...

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Jim964 
#1 ·
but the office was unfortunately closed this evening... :hmm:
Best,
Ron

See less See more
#6 ·
Absolutely correct, Master Chief! :) I noticed the building yesterday evening as I was driving by and decided on a quick pit stop for a few pics in the parking lot. I think the HVAC is actually in AUTO "TERRIFIC" cuz it performs so well even on a hot Texas August day...
Best,
Ron

Looks like mine, minus the Texas plate. Very nice.
Love the coupe...
Thanx! What number in the series do you have? And I agree, the coupe is wonderfully photogenic from every viewing angle it seems. :)
Best,
Ron

#8 ·
I do Love the White Diamond hangar queen Eldorados.

It must be an unwritten law that pictures of cars that actually get dirty are forbidden (or at least not politically correct). Here are several shots of a Seville that actually gets driven and sometimes parked in the elements!

Attachments

#10 ·
Hi, Jim. Well, the Collector Series Eldorados (2002 only) are either Alpine White or Aztec Red. If there is an owner of one of those particular Eldo's who has had it painted White Diamond I hav'nt heard of it yet. :hmm: I would honestly love it if my #262 could be a hangar queen but although it has always been garaged, it is driven every day, even in inclement weather. It does get washed and rubbed a lot but can you blame me? :helpless: Next round of bad weather we have I'll run it through some mud puddles and post a politically incorrect pic of it just for you. :cool2: :histeric:
Best,
Ron

#12 ·
Wow. Is this the Eldorado with a special inlaid and engraved, individually-numbered plaques (out of 1596)? I do not think I've seen such a uniquely cool specialty Cadillac since the America's Cup / Dennis Conner edition Eldorado ('92?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4sMBpKuiI

Reactions: O2AFAC67
#14 ·
Spectacular. Unfortunately, I now have another Cadillac to genuinely obsess over. I may need to retire my '92 Coupe deVille Spring Edition and seek out a 2002 Collector's Edition Eldo. I would lean toward the Alpine White, yet the Aztec Red holds a unique appeal, too.

Would you happen to have the production data/breakout detailng of the 1596 produced, how many were Alpine White/Aztec Red?

----------

I am not going to rest until this is in my garage... http://www.cars.com/go/search/detai...gId=125374292&tracktype=usedcc&aff=national#0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.