Cadillac Seville / Cadillac Eldorado Forum Discussion, 76 Eldorado Cruise Control Issues in Past Cadillac Vehicle Discussion; I can use some help here. I noticed one of the rubber isolating bushings at the transducer was broken and ...
- 08-19-13 05:49 PM #1
76 Eldorado Cruise Control Issues
I can use some help here.
I noticed one of the rubber isolating bushings at the transducer was broken and Ive replaced it.
Cruise was working fine up to point when it broke. Reinstalled and no luck getting cruise to operate.
Both indicator lights illuminate. The on off switch as well as the green indicator after turn signal switch is depressed.
Bought a rebuilt transducer and swapped it out with no success.
- 08-20-13 04:10 AM #2
Re: 76 Eldorado Cruise Control Issues
1. is the chain attached between throttle and vacuum activator?
2. Are all the vacuum connections attached to the transducer?
3. Are all vacuum lines attached from/to carb/engine? No leaks/blocks?
4. Are you sure the rebuilt is working?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
Pliers - 5 Inch; LockMore on PowerTorque Tools - Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers